October 19, 2010

Turning Point

Life is full of turning points, a point where something can turn good or turn bad, depending on your life and luck. At each turning point, we must know what we want and how to make decision. Every decision we make at the turning point can affect a lot of the happenings in the future. Some more, we cannot turn back after we proceed with the execution of the decision we made.

Another turning point in my life has arrived, at the day where I have received my bachelor degree certificate few days ago. Although I finished my studies and started my work few months ago, but things are different when I really have my Bachelor degree certificate with me. When relatives come to bless you and friends invite you to go out for celebration, things like that are nice. But the true story behind is a cruel fact, where parents start to concern about your future, and you have to carry life burden alone.

Thinking of earn more money and build a happy family with your loved one, where the thinking and mindset grow mature slowly. Last time you might spend qauite amount of money every month on entertainments, example sing karaoke, travelling or clubbing. But now, you will learn to save more money, getting some assets or doing some investment instead. For guys, you might even think of buying house and car, and also take up the responsibility to take care of your family.

At my current turning point, I have chosen the path and future that I want. I do not know what is waiting me ahead, but I will face it toughly and achieve the future that I was looking for all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment