November 8, 2010

A Happy Surprise

Yesterday, 7th November 2010, I received a very shock news to me, it's was a happy news to me indeed. Until now I feel like I was dreaming to get the news and I was smiling like I never know the meaning of happy before this.

Actually for the past 2 weeks, I have been so down because of something that unhappy had happened. Seriously I was confuse about what should I do with the unhappy problem that I faced, keeping all the sadness and confuseness just to myself, the heart was quite painful. I was not able to sleep well too for the past 2 weeks.

Until yesterday, without I need to think of solution to solve the problem, I received a surprise news that have solved the problem. In a sudden, all the confuseness was gone and I can release all the tension in my heart.

Thanks to surprise, thank you for appearing and save my life. I will cherish this surprise as much as I can.

2 comments:

  1. It is quite good that you have got a happy news recently.But what was that.Hoping you can share the news,
    josechukkiri

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant simply share it here as temporary it is a secret. Will post again when the time has come, thanks for the advice~ cheers~

    ReplyDelete