December 25, 2011

What is the meaning of life~??

Since I was young, I have a lot of dreams and I often set a goal for myself. I have been working hard to reach my dreams, e.g I wish that I can have my own house and car before I aged 30. Friends around me think that I'm too old folk's minded and even sometimes they feel that I think too much.

As time passed and now, my friends and I already stepped into this reality. They found that there are goods where I often think and plan my path, to achieve my dreams. But, like what people often like to say, people feel you are better, you feel other people are better. My friends they envy me that I already have my own house and car at my current age, aged ~26 year-old.

Yeah, they are right in a point, but I have never think of what I want next after accomplished my dream of owning a house and car before aged 30. In other words, after I have achieved my this dream, I feel lost and meaningless. All the reason I working so hard now is to maintain my dreams, it's totally boring.

What is the meaning of life~? Why human working so hard to survive in this world? I have a lot of questions which no one around me can give me an answer that I acceptable. I feel lost and I work hard now just with one dream, travel around the world without need to worry about money matter...>.<'''

Lost~! lost~! lost~!

No comments:

Post a Comment