January 3, 2010

new year, 2010 countdown

31dec 2009, the last day of the year before humanity step into year 2010, i was supposed to go out for count down celebration with my coursemates. However, the outing was cancelled due to the numbers of people that unable to join us for the count down. From a group of 6 persons reduced to 3 persons and hence my friend decided to cancel the outing. However, i received a sms from one of my friend asking me to go out for count down celebration after that. I thought since I might boring at home too, so I decided to go out with her.

Ordered side dishes
We went out for japanese food during dinner and then we went to a shopping mall for a walk. It has been quite long time I didn't go out for such relaxing outing, it helped me to release stress and clear all the messy matter inside my mind. That night, I was able to put down everything in my mind, all the burden on my shoulder and have a wonderful night. Some more, my friend always know how to cheer me up and be my listener, gives me suitable advices.

Around 11.30pm, we drove to a place near a shopping mall that got fireworks performance on 12am midnight. 3, 2, 1..., year 2010 arrived and the fireworks started. The fireworks performance was very beautiful, it covers the dark cloudy night with colourful and varieties of "flower". Standing below the sky, watching the fireworks performance, we felt like we were the characters of a romantic story.

After that, I fetched my friend went home and dropped in my friend's house for a drink and chat awhile. I reached home at 2am and straight went into bed because too sleepy. It was an enjoyable countdown outing afterall...^^

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year... Nice to see ur blog. Hope u enjoy the countdown. I nvr countdown at kuching before and hope i still got a chance. Where is the mall u mention? Spring or boulevard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, among spring, boulevard and the hills, u guess lo...^^
    got chances de, since our convo postponed to next year..XD

    ReplyDelete