January 5, 2010

thank you for not allow me to lose..


Since long time ago, i was known as a guy who really know what i want, what am i doing. But, do i really know what i want? do i really know what am i doing? Honestly i say, i don't know how come some people give me such evaluation. Until one day, you told me the reason, it is because of my mindset...hmm, i don't know how should i accept the reason you gave me, because it sounds like i am special, instead i just wanted to be ordinary. Anyway, i do believe someday i will face some conditions where i can't exactly know what i want, what am i doing, what path should i take.

After ended our middle school, you took your path, i took my another path, we get separated but we stay connected via msn and sms. You worked in different companies and you experienced something different as i did, as i took the path to further study to be a profession. You told me your experience so that i can learn more and grow mature faster. I told you my university life so you can feel the university environment as you gave up the path to further study. However, your life seems polluted by a lot of  dark colour incidents, difficulties in workplace and financial burden. I be your listener, sharing your feeling and i gave your advices. Sometimes even i do not know whether my advice useful or not.  But at the end, you will always said to me "thank you, you are really a good friend". In my heart, i having doubts for the words i gave you, i afraid i gave you the wrong advices but i'm happy that you feel better. I sensed that you knew, but you never ask me, mostly because you already knew the reasons i kept the "question marks" just for myself. You and me can talk about anything, we can teach each other something new, we grow mature together and we become best friend for each other.

That "someday" arrived again around half a year ago, this time i totally lost control of my feeling and i can't think properly. I felt so upset and i almost fall down. I talked to nobody because i don't how, how to trust people with such matter, what opinion will people give me and affect me in making decision. But you sensed that i was in trouble just simply via our msn chatting, then you said to me " Last time you always be my listener, my advisor. This time, let me be your listener, be your advisor. Your bright future still far ahead, i won't allow you to lose at here". Thanks to you, i manage to stand still until now.

The first time I was betrayed by one of my best friend 4 years ago, i lost trust in people, but you showed to me that you are worth for me to trust. You showed to me that this world is not as terrible as i knew, you teached me to learn to trust people again. Because of you, i learn to be stronger, i learned to be more mature, i learned to live smart and i found the reason where i can't let myself fall down no matter what, it is all because of you. Thank you my friend, thank you for not allow me to lose..

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment