February 12, 2010

Preparing for Chinese New Year even I'm Busy..

Chinese New Year (CNY) is coming in few more days, but a lot of things not yet buy due to insufficient of time. Project that carry on my shoulder seems heavier and tougher than i imagined, causing me to spend longer time than i have planned to do it. The important part is that i will have to carry the project pressure during the coming CNY. But no matter how, few days ago, i decided to let it down for few days and help out my family to welcome CNY. CNY is an important day to chinese, and i shall celebrate it happily.

Cleaning this and that, wishing to finish everything as soon as possible, my work's efficiency increased by at least double. Few days of hard work cleaning my "traditional" house, causing me to feel exhausted. However, seeing the cleanliness of the house made me feel that it is worth to be tired. But there are still works waiting for me, bake cake..zzZ...luckily i like to cook...^^

Hmm, talking about bake cake, this year baked cakes showed that my skill starts rusting already. Although the cakes were not "beautiful", but they still taste good as last time, so they still can be used to serve guests that come visit during CNY. Appearance might not nice, but i guarantee the taste still maintain delicious. Haha...

Do not talk much about this topic, because i already lost interest in celebrating it "glamorously". Haha, forget to talk about Valentine's day. This year 2010, very coincide that CNY and Valentine's day fall on the same day. Hence, i wish to have a memorable Valentine's day more than CNY. Hmm, i wander will my friends celebrating CNY or Valentine's day???

Anyway i shall keep my curiousity for this moment of time. Hereby, i wish everyone who celebrate CNY a prosperous Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's as well. For who got "partner", do not let go of Valentine's day celebration just because wants to celebrate CNY..^^


No comments:

Post a Comment