February 13, 2010

Outing with my Best Friend..^^

3 days before 2010 Chinese New Year, I have accompanied my best friend went shopping and as well as to buy some CNY things. At first I never thought that I will no need to drive, so I drove to her house, then she suddenly told me that she will drive, because she wants to familiar the driving condition in Kuching since she has been long time studying else where and so didn't drive at here. Haha, in my friends list, she is the second "female" friend that fetched me.

Hmm, first time been fetched by my this best friend, at first quite worry about my friend driving skill, wandering will she drifts or drives recklessly. However, she impressed me how steady is her driving skill, I didn't feel afraid at all. Her skill is even better than some guy friends that I know, because althought she also like to drive fast, she managed to control the speeding, slowing, braking and cornering perfectly, keeping the damage on the car to the most minimum amount. Most importantly is that she drives safely.

I was been asked by my friend, am I ok that I was fetch by a girl? Hmm, I do not consider been fetched by girl something that humiliating guy's pride, so I do not mind. Quite enjoying been fetched by my friend actually, hope that next time still can have such chances. Haha...but with a pretty girl (super model level pretty girl le) like my best friend fetched me, I was been targeted by alot people eyes, feeling like been assumed that I bulliying a pretty girl...zzZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment