March 5, 2010

Decision made, A path is chosen!!

Today i signed the contract with the company that offered me a job, a stressful but with great payback engineering job. I delivered it to the company this morning and there will be no more turning back for me but work or them. The contract bonded me for the coming 3 years, and they expecting me to perform better and work harder than the ordinary engineers that they hired.

Now think back what happened this morning is like a dream, so fast, before i graduate i already have a job waiting for me. A job that might be more stressful than i can expect, but offered a higher salary and greater benefits compare to the others job that i can find. Will it be alright for me to take this path? Honestly i do not know also, but 1 think i know is that, since i already decided to take the job, take the challenges, there will be no more turning back already. I signed the contract, i have no choices but to report to work as agreed, unless i pay the big amount of compensate, which is i'm not affordable.  

No worries i told myself, 3 years only, it will end very fast. In the mean time of the 3 years, i'm going to do some investment or make some small business if possible. I want to earn more in short period of time and i have dreams that i want to fulfill, a responsibility that i need to carry.

I walked my path, at the point that split into paths, i made my decision and continue my path. No matter what waiting me ahead, i shall face it. I'm not a boy anymore, i'm a guy. Decision made, no regret!!! Gambathe to myself..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment