June 6, 2010

Trip's day 9 - 30/5/10

Day 9, a day in our trip where things get messy, in the end we decided to enjoy the morning as each of ourselves prefer. So as, this is a day where I went shopping again. I was tired already due to the rushing of the trip so I decided to went to the nearest shopping mall, enjoy awhile of shopping and then back home to the hotel to rest.

Morning after breakfast together, four of us separated into 3 directions, one of us went to Klang, another two of us went to One Utama and I went to Time Square. After a short while of shopping and I bought some bread, walking back to the hotel. Two of my friend came back around 4pm when I was taking my nap. Another one came back quite late, around 6.30pm.

That evening we got appointment with one of our university coursemates and we dinner together with her. After dinner, we went back our hotel to pack our laugauges and ready for the night time outing. One of our friend in KL guide us to a place known as "The Lookout Point", it is located on a mountain and it is for people to view KL's night scenes. We have some drinks at the Gasolin Cafe and then went back hotel.



It was indeed a pretty view of KL...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment