May 18, 2010

It's all over, going for a trip soon ~~

Finally, all my works needed to fulfill the requirements for my Bachelor's Degree have done. 4 years of university life was ended with the approval of my final year project supervisor on my thesis writing. Now only waiting for the hard binding to be completed and then submit.

I'll be going for a graduation trip with some of my coursemates in the coming few more days. It will be a trip with 2 purposes, that are release the tension kept within us for 4 years and also celebrating for our graduation. Althought the convocation is still way to go, but it does not mind us because we will start work after come back from the trip...^^

We'll be going to Johor first, then take bus or LRT to Singapore for 3 days 2 nights. After that, we will go back Johor to take my friend's sister car and drive to KL, and we will play around on whole the way to KL. I hope this time we will be able to go to Singapore's Underwater World and also Pahang's Cameron Highland. The trip will use 11 days and I can say is "I wish I can enjoy my trip and I still have enough money after come back from my trip". haha...

Will update blog with photos after I come back from my trip...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment