May 6, 2010

Boring, yeah...

After done all my things, waiting for my final year project's presentation and start my employment, everyday i have almost nothing to do.

These few days, after woke up and clean up myself, i'll open my laptop and take my handphone besides me. I will first help my mum to do the household, then online for a moment. Usually i'll check my email, check my facebook profile and check for new movies or drama available to download. After checked, i'll let my laptop to download drama or movies. At the meantime, i'll use my laptop to watch drama and sms around with my handphone.

I wanna go out, but i don't like to go out alone and my friends are all busy. I got movie that i wanna go watch at the cinema and i got wish i can go out for a walk. Currently i'm waiting for a friend to finish her works, then she will accompany me go out.

Now, i feel that i wasted too much time on drama. I can finish a series of drama consisted of 20 episodes within 3 days which usually i can't because i don't have time. No matter how, i must try to find something that beneficial to do. I must try to fully utilize usage for my free time. May be use my free time to earn money or learn something new..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment