April 28, 2010

I need a camera, my own camera

All this time, i thought i do not need a camera, but today i realized that i do need one. Why suddenly i want to get a camera? hehe, there are 2 reasons for it, reasons that changed my mind lately.

The first reason is that i want to take nice photos for my blog. Recently, i addicted to blogging, and i kept on finding title to write for my blog. However, i discovered that my blog was too colourless and feelingless, mostly because of my blog was lacking of photos. Somemore, when i'm trying to write blog regarding my outing and nice food i tried, i was lacking of prove to show it.

May be the first reason sound a bit not convincing in getting myself a camera, but i think the second reason will definitely strong enough for me to get a camera. Previously i read a article about camera, it asked "why people like to take photos?" In the article, i read something very interesting, it stated that "photos are magics that keep your memories at that instant of time forever". It sounds very right and meaningful, suddenly i discovered that i lost a lot of the memories i like.

Thus, i think i should get a camera, i want to keep the memories that i like into something "solid", something that i can keep forever, the softcopy of photos. I want to take photos to prove the existing of the sweet memories, i want to keep record about my family, my loved one and my friends. Someday when i'm old, when i take the photos out, i can use it to flash back about my past.

Currently was planning to get one only, because i need to calculate my budget first and decide what brand which camera i want to buy. Hmm, but mostly i will get a Canon camera, but whice model to buy i haven't decide, may be Canon IXUS 95IS. Camera oh camera, here i come to do my survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment