April 10, 2010

Thesis done!!!

After struggling for days, sleep very less and work very hard, finally my final year project (FYP) is done and my thesis writing come to the completion. Today 3.30pm, i officially declared that my FYP is completed and i can relax for the moment of time.

Honestly i say, actually i do not really happy for my FYP, because i think i wasn't taking the FYP seriously. I got results for my FYP, but the results were only the basic in the field of my topic. If i was taking the FYP seriously start from the beginning, may be i can come out with a much better performance system for my FYP. Haha, my friends will sure say that i'm asking too much from myself, my personality. 

Anyway, my FYP does fulfilled the project objectives and my thesis writing was approved by my supervisor, i think i should just accept how my FYP end. The next things need to worry are the coming final exam and my FYP presentation. Especially the FYP presentation, i wish i will never get a killer as my external examinar else i'm going to receive some interesting questions. haha... 

For the coming 2 days, i think i will focus on entertainment and rest only, it is an award to myself for working non-stop for the past few days, or may be weeks. What will come next, i do not afraid at all, and i will be prepare for it. Haha..

Hmm, i don't even know what have i been bla bla bla at this post about. In my mind is "University life end soon, need to find "big" money!" soon, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment