April 11, 2010

University life will come to the end soon...

After 4 years of study for my Bachelor's Degree, finally it almost come to an end. Last friday was the last schooling day in this semester and it was my officially last day of schooling for my Degree. Should i be happy or should i feel sad, i also don't know because both feeling existed within.

I feel very happy because i have completed my study and my life on "study" finally come to the end. Honestly i say, i don't like to study, but i have to study for my future. I feel very sad because i have to split out with my friendly classmates, and say goodbye to my beautiful campus.

In the coming few months, i will start to work and earn money, achieving my dream one by one. Wishing that tomorrow will always be a better day for me..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment