April 19, 2010

Yeah, lost control on my financial planning..^^

In the coming end of MAY, i'm going for a vacation as a celebration of my Bachelor Degree graduation trip. There is around 1 more month to go before everything come to the end, but my friends already planned and bought the flight ticket for graduation trip. However, this graduation trip only joined by few people and it costs a lot (I think RM 1.5K cost me alot).

Where am i going? there will be 2 main destinations we will go, first destination is Singapore, the place where the currency exchange cost me more than RM2 for just SGD1. Wow, that cost a lot to a student like me, but since it is the first time i decided to go, then don't wanna care so much already, just spend as necessary, next time earn back. Plus, i already found my uncle to lend us a room in Singapore, so i save a lot from the accommodation aspect. The first place in my mind to go in Singapore is the Underwater World aquarium. Anyway, i'm not the organizer, i will just follow the team and enjoy myself. Haha...^^

Then the second destination will be Kuala Lumpur (KL). Honestly, i don't know where to go in KL because it seems i already been there before. The only place that come into my mind is that i wanna go Cameron Highland if possible. Last time i don't have enough time so i skipped it and it has became 1 of my regret. This time also, i might go visit my KL friends' houses. Haha...

One problem with this vacation trip is i'm going to be broke after come back from the trip. How am i gonna survive after that??? Haha, no worry, there is always way for me, as i'll work to earn money after the trip..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment